MICROSOFT PROJECT TRAINING WORKSHOP
(For Project Leader & Project Engineer)
In this MS Project training course, you will create and modify a project plan, and begin to manage variances in a project, bringing the project to a success!
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
• create a new project plan file and enter project information.
• manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
• manage resources for a project.
• finalize a project plan.
• update a project plan.
• manage project costs.
• report project data visually.
This course is designed for those who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans.
Students enrolling in this class should have the following:
A general introductory-level understanding of project management concepts.
Microsoft Project Course Outline:
Planning & Scheduling Project Task
- Identify Project Activities
- Estimating Project Duration
- Estimating Project Resources
- Developing A Work Breakdown Structure
- Develop Project Plan
- Schedule Project Activities
- Reviewing & Analyzing the schedule
Getting Started & Exploring to MS Project
- Starting MS Project
- Navigation the Project interface
- Using Common View
- Embarking New Project
- Exploring Calendar and Schedule
- Exploring the Project Guide
Developing a Work Breakdown Structure
- Add Tasks and Sub Tasks
- Creating Summary Tasks
- Entering Durations
- Using Task Information Dialog Box
- Create Milestone
- Split a Task
Working With Project Task
- Create Task Dependencies
- Linking and unlinking tasks using the Gantt chart
- Critical Path Analysis
Creating & Assign Project Resources
- Creating Resource
- Assigning Resources to Task
- Updating Project Progress
- Setting up a Baseline
- Project Progress Views
- Network Diagram
- Task Usage View
- Cost View
Working with Reports & Printing
- Overview reports
- Generate a report on the report menu
- Configuring print and page setup options.
- Printing reports
Participants should bring their own laptop and will need to have pre- installed a working version of Microsoft Project software.
Term Payment & Conditions:
- Registration fees & Full Course fees must be made before class start.
Infomedia Computer Training Center
130A, Jln Layang 16, Taman Perling, Johor Bahru (1st floor - Tingkat Atas)
(Office Same Row As Petronas Station) (Next To C Wave Shipping Sdn Bhd)
( In front Jalan Sg Danga - Nusajaya, Iskandar Coastal Highway )
Should you have further inquiry regarding the training course or for upcoming training workshop, Please call or set up an appointment for registration via phone contact at:
012 - 7461582
Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"